Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Say buh-bye to exams and hello to all the fun!!

Hey guyz!! I remembered my blogspot account!! Woots!

Today was soooo FUN!! I luv taking stickpix/neoprints!! It was so hilarious when everybody rushed to pose in the 3 seconds. We ate at Ruby Tuesday, American food. When we were flipping through the menu, Xin Yi was like " Is there fried rice here?" I was like "Xin! They serve AMERICAN food here, not chinese!" In the end, we only had chicken wings and drinks. Mik, Keith and Xin Yi were like prank calling people.

We took the train to Tai Koo Shing and ran to CityPlaza once we were out of the train. We went skating. Only me and Nat didn't noe how to skate. I managed to skate a teeny bit without holding the railing. :P I had to leave early cos i had dental check-up :( So tragic. I wonder if the others are enjoying their shopping trip at IFC .:)

Can't wait to see my results for SA2. buh-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment