Friday, June 18, 2010

Flowers here and there

Hi! I can tell you, life has been seriously BORING since Ms Lai left. The supply teachers each do a different thing. One lets us watch a movie, when let us do any old debate, one lets us do silent reading......I wish Ms Lai was back.

Yesterday, we had to go for rehearsal, P6 prefects and the rest of the non-prefects singing Tattoo. Mr Grey made us sing in front of the rest of the prefects and i think they were giving us disgusted looks while we were singing. It was soooo awkward. I think that we were more or less okay.

Today, there was swimming lesson and guess what? Only THREE people brought their swimming stuff. So we finished Prince of Egypt, the movie, and then we went to the tennis court. We were plucking yellow and red ixoras at the tennis court. I made a bunch, stuck them into a big pink flower and me, Mik and Clar went to the staff room to give it to Ms Lam. AGAIN. We did that yesterday too.

Life is just so horribly boring and unfair. The MTR people better owe me an hour since they wasted a hour of my life with their stupid talk. Miss Lai, COME BACK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment